'Dog Box Collosseum' 'Dog Box Collosseum'

Excelente trabajo como siempre, y muy buen uso de los efectos de sonido. Me alegro de ver lo lejos que has llegado en Newgrounds. Espero algún día subir una obra mía y entrar en el mundo de la animación como lo has hecho tú.

Saludos de un colega latinoamericano!

Butzbo responds:

Wow, gracias!
Fue un desafío bastante inusual pero bastante bueno para experimentar y ver qué hacer con tantos sonidos distintos en algo que fuera al menos coherente, jajaj!

Genial, siempre recomiendo compartir trabajos por acá :)

HAPPINESS (Part 3) HAPPINESS (Part 3)

Loved the whole trilogy. Neat animation, excellent lighthearted story and great character design. Also, i really like your art style. Reminds me of Genndy Tartokovsky's, Craig McCracken's or Butch Hartman's.

Bank Robbery Bank Robbery

The animation and the whole premise of the story is good and fun. What actually ruin the thing is the abrupt ending. I know you don't have time anymore to keep working on this, but you should've put it on an hiatus to resume it later when you finish school or have time, instead of submitting it like this, because it just feels incomplete.

Other than that, it's a good work. I hope you keep animating soon.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

I wish i could give you more stars, but sadly, i only can give you five. This is, without any doubt in my mind, the best game i've ever played on Newgrounds. Just finished, and i have to say that 9 hours of Gameplay is an outstanding duration for a web game. The gameplay was solid, and the story was a masterpiece.

Honestly, congratulations. Can't wait for the sequel!

Fishy Waters Fishy Waters

Excellent game. Original concept, good story and also loved the soundtrack. A little short, but it worth it.

400 Years 400 Years

Beautiful and original. Nothing more to say. Brilliant game!

Guns A Blazing Guns A Blazing

She reminds me of Jill Valentine, specially from Resident Evil Revelations. Anyway, it's simple but i like it!

Aftermath Aftermath